Here at Shustoke we offer a variety of training courses to suit all people from complete beginners to those who are competent but would like to improve racing skills and knowledge.
Whatever you are looking for we are sure we can accommodate your needs. We also have open days and offer taster sessions to see if sailing is something you would be interested in taking up. Click here for more information on open days and taster sessions.
Reasons to learn to sail at Shustoke:
- Shustoke SC is an approved RYA Training Centre
- Qualified instructors teach sailing skills to both juniors and adults
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Range of training dinghies for the differing ages
- Buoyancy aids provided
- Follow-up informal coaching provided after the courses
Next dates for training are:
Dinghy level 1 Start Sailing
- Friday evening 3rd May 7:00pm – 9:30pm(introduction, books, clothing)
- Saturday 11th May 9:15am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 12thMay 9:15am – 5:00pm
Dinghy Level 2 Basic Skills
- Saturday 18th May 9:15am – 5:00pm
- Saturday 25th May 9:15am – 5:00pm
Junior Stage 1
- Monday & Tuesday 19th& 20thAugust 9:30am – 4:30pm
Junior Stage 2
- Wednesday & Thursday 21st & 22ndAugust 9:30am – 4:30pm
Please note that Club Membership is required to join one of our training courses.
For more information about our training courses, Membership and Course Fees, Application Forms and our Child Protection Policies please click to view and download the following documentation:
Welcome to Shustoke SC (PDF)
Adult Training Application Form (Word Doc)
Junior Training Application Form (Word Doc)
If you require any further information about training at Shustoke please email: firstname.lastname@example.org