Notice of AGM – Friday 24th March
in the Clubhouse
The 2017 Annual General Meeting will be held at the Club on Friday 24th March 2017 commencing at 7.30 pm prompt.
Nominations for club committee posts should be added to the nomination sheet in the club house or advised in writing to the undersigned on or before the 24th March 2017.
Important: Nominations must be proposed and seconded by members who are eligible to vote at the AGM and the nominee must declare in writing their willingness to stand for the post. There is a Nomination Sheet posted on the noticeboard in the club house for this purpose.
If you wish to include items on the Agenda for discussion, please advise the undersigned, in writing, by 24th February 2017 latest.
The draft outline agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Appointment of auditor
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 42nd AGM 18th March 2016
- Treasurer’s report and Accounts for the year ended 30th November 2016
- Commodore’s report
- (Motion on amendment to the constitution – Responsibility of Trustees)
- (Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC)
- Election of Officers
- Subscriptions 2017 – 2018
Please note that the agenda is subject to change.
Secretary, Shustoke Sailing Club